1) Our TV broke - getting a new one cost almost $400.
2) I discovered Fletcher has been peeing on a corner of a large rug. We were going to get rid of it anyway, but JEEZ. My dog walker came over, helped me roll it up and put in the room by the freight elevator. The building guys are going to be so disgusted.
3) Jeff was informed at 1 pm Friday that his office would be moving to 64th Street over the weekend
4) Cleo is going to have to boarded (at $63 a night!) at the vet's because of her continuing medical problems. They're not dire, but we'll be in Dallas Wed-Sun and we can't leave her that long. The bill for the last visit was so large we almost maxed out our low-balance credit card.
5) We got a notice from New York State tax folks that we're getting audit. Apparently this is something they do at random, and we've been picked this year.
6) Speaking of my building guys, I asked one of them if I could leave my TV by the freight elevator. Then I cracked, "I'd like to toss it out the window and watch it smash on the sidewalk". Big mistake: there were a lot of people in the lobby. As I walked toward the elevator, I heard a guy say, "What was that?"
7) We're both being bombarded with "restricted" calls on our cells. According to our service provider, we'd have to pay an additional $10/mo to have them blocked. Grrrr
8) I want to watch "Okja" on Netflix. It comes out today. We don't have Netflix and can't afford it.
9) Time for another round of cancer doctors' appointments. Bleagh.